Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the little one said....

Roll Over. :) Trenton rolled over today. Three times to be exact. I had him doing tummy time as the PT said I should to strengthen his head and upper arms. And wouldn't you know it he rolled over to his back. So I put him back on his belly again and again he rolled over. And again we went... and again he rolled over. The bad news about this (If there is any bad news. HaHa) is that he won't be doing tummy time very much if he won't stay on his belly.
Tomorrow we go to the Pediatrician for his one month check up and William's 4 year old check up. They will both be getting shots. *sigh* I'm interested to see how big Trenton is though. He was 7lbs 8 oz on April 9th when we went to the Cardiologist. We started the Lasix drug at that time so I've been told he might lose a few ounces after he started the medicine. But I'm thinking he's bigger now. So I can't wait to see how big. Then Friday we are off to get Circumsized. YIKES. Hope it goes easy and not too painful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment